Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Little Free Library

 The Little Free Library is growing in Tucson neighborhoods. One of  my kindhearted neighbors has finished building one. The Little Free Library looks like a miniature playhouse on a post and is installed in the front yard. It has a large see through plexiglass window and is filled with books. Underneath the words Little Free Library the sign states building a stronger community. You are encouraged to take a book or leave a book to share with your neighbors. It is simple concept with great response from our neighborhood.
 Thank you to my neighbors for building The Little Free Library. I was first introduced to the concept by your efforts and I have noticed them popping up in other Tucson neighborhoods. I am impressed every time I see one I hadn't noticed before. Keep the concept going Tucson!

No comments:

Post a Comment