Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Love of Tucson


My love of Tucson starts with the weather. I am a desert gardener and I love to spend time outdoors tending to my garden. It is a passion and a place to relax. I am blessed to have 284 days of sunshine to enjoy my garden.
 The desert has the most unusual blooms. My garden  attracts hummingbirds and finches. I enjoy each bird that flies through my yard. The celebration of each bloom is an event to be anticipated. I marvel in the textures, the rocks make a dramatic backdrop to some fierce plants.

 I foster a desert tortoise and have created an environment for the tortoise. The tortoise enclosure has plants for the tortoise to eat. There are rocks the tortoise can climb on or over to explore. The tortoise can create a burrow or retreat to the shade of an adobe burrow we provided to escape the heat of the day.

  Tucson offers other benefits for those who like to be outdoors. We have golf, hiking and biking available year round. It is best to enjoy the outdoors early in the summertime. The weather is conducive to outdoor festivals and music all year long. It is a destination to discover.

https://www.currentresults.com/Weather/Arizona/annual-days-of-sunshine.php

No comments:

Post a Comment